onsdag 17 juni 2009

Geneva Forum Young Adults 4 new results- Reflections after day 1,

It's late, thus, I ll keep this post short! I wanted to capture something today because it was a meaningful day, yet I am looking forward to write a consolidated post on my dominating impression fro the forum here in Geneva when its over.

The forum, Young Adults 4 new results, http://www.youthforum2009.org/ has so far over exceeded my expectations. The highlights from the meeting today here in Geneva was the UNFCCC Simulation and the interactive session with Mr. Kofi Annan! My reflections from both these powerful experiences will come shortly, for now I just have one question, or statement rather: there have to be a better way to enable meaningful and important conversations than the UNFCCC model. It all turned out well and it was an incredibly interesting process, yet, it doesn't enable engagement and learning about the real issues, thus, there has to be a better model! More elaboration shortly! as for the session with Mr. Kofi Annan, truly inspiring to get the opportunity to meet and listen to a person who is embodying a role modeling leadership!

Until next exchange
Emanuel

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar