torsdag 20 augusti 2009

about my new city

Two days back I arrived to London, the city where I will be living the period ahead. I will be joining Cadbury, a happiness factory, working for the global office. I am very inspired by the opportunity and the challenge ahead of me and very pleased with my choice of company... i left for argentina confused, tired and socially exhausted, but i am coming back clear, fresh and ready to take on new challenges... a really nice feeling, though the path there at times were very challenging...! for those of you who fear to take a step out from a perceived flow to insecurity and uncertainty, dare to do it sometimes, as i discovered that it is first when you allow space for new discoveries to emerge they (the discoveries) dare to emerge...

on the agenda the nearest couple of days is to find a comfortable place to say and get ready to take on my new challenge!

more updates to come as i am writing on a new chapter of my life)

until later
emanuel

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar