måndag 23 mars 2009

About Pantanal...Braizil!

So I am guessing everyone who gets to experience the Pantanal find it hard to express the beauty that unfolds as you are travelling deep in to the jungle of Pantanal, Brazil:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pantanal

I am online briefly after three days in the jungle where I got see "hundreds of Caimans", Piranha, incredible birds and just getting the opportunity to live with the nature and visit the most impressive wildlife I have ever seen in my entire life. I I hope to revisit this experience in a later post, but as for now, I just wanted to capture a few words and feelings before entering a new intense experience, in Benito, also, Brazil!

Currently I am tired, happy, and excited. I realizing that the common theme of my travels in South America is to find the nature and experience it. Being in the nature calms me and amazes, it it gives me a doze of compassion, compassion towards everything - ts, my overriding feeling is compassion! Seeing the nature and hove beautifully it words makes me curious and humble.

Combining with these feelings I am also planning the continuation of my trip to Colombia! My plan is to enjoy the Cristal clear water in Bonito tomorrow, and the day after catch the morning bus to Corumba, where I hope to cross the border to Bolivia. In Bolivia, I will take a train to Santa Cruz, (a city recently challenged with the worse denge fever outbreak in 20 years), however, based on my current sources, it should be OK to enter the city without too high of a risk of getting the fever. If this status change, I will have to reconsider my path.

didnt want to capture much, but capture something...! The journey continues!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar