måndag 27 april 2009

About a good day...

Today was a quite incredible day in Buenos Aires. Being a Swede, the weather context is important and yesterday it was around 23 degrees and sun all day, thus, like a very good Swedish summer day. A few days back I signed up to run the "Azucar Maraton" - a 8 KM run that happened yesterday. My time, 36.02 minutes was OK and according to expectation. I did push myself, but I do believe I should be able to run the KM's in around 4 min as opposed to 4.30 min and that would help improve my time quite significantly. Bottom line, it was an amazing start of a beautiful day in Buenos Aires. After the run, I had a quick lunch to regain energy and to be ready for my first ever "Polo Game". I clearly did not participate myself, but I was amazed by what I saw - a seamless connection between a human and a animal forms a fantastic show. I am not sure when I will be watching a "Polo Game" again, however, seeing Argentina winning against Brazil, and the rest of the world against England is probably a memory for life.

The night was about dining with friends and love as well as watching the incredible movie "La Tierra"/"Earth". It is by far one of the strongest movie I have seen in a long while. The scenery and the pictures that are presented should not be described in words and in addition, the message was crystal clear - why are we fu*king with our beautiful nature? That will also be my questions for today!

Tomorrow I initiate the final course of my masters. I should look forward to that!

Until next time
Emanuel

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar