fredag 10 april 2009

Thank you Colombia

I have a connecting flight from Lima in around 30 min, however, before continuing my journey, I felt the burning need to just write off a few of my thoughts around my 10 days in Colombia. I came there to channel my energy after my South America trip and look for beauty. I found beauty, challenge and the happiest people in the world!

I am looking forward to consolidate my experience at this space. Some upcoming topics include the AIESEC conference that I had the pleasure to chair, the 5132 meters hike I enjoyed, and some of my buirning questions going forward.

Now, I am just going to enjoy the now. Around 20 more hrs of travel if everything goes as planned with the end destination of San Rafael, Argentina.

At this post I didnt want to say much - just thanking Colombia, the people I had the pleaure to meet and of course, an extended gratitude to my friends there.
Emanuel

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar